- Covered by Medicare with a prescription, the infrared heating pad is proven to restore blood flow and may increase circulation.
- This may help with restoring penile function.
Intense Moist Heat for Faster Relief
The application of moist heat is a commonly prescribed therapy in medicine today. The body responds to moist heat by dilating the blood vessels and increasing the blood flow to the area under treatment. This increased circulation speeds recovery by bringing in fresh blood cells and taking away the waste which may hinder healing. These beneficial results continue for several hours after treatment. Moist heat is especially useful in treating back pain caused by muscle spasms from strain and tension. The Moist Heating Pad along with rest will gradually relax the muscle in spasm, restoring its normal length and reliving pain.
Arthritic and rheumatic pain is often temporarily relieved with the use of moist heat. The increased blood flow can relieve the inflamed joint and help maintain flexibility.
Moist Heating Pad Benefits
- Automatic Power Turn-Off
- Ultra Heat technology maintains consistent heat for greater comfort
- Absorbent anti-microbial sponge for deep-penetrating heat relief
- Three (3) heat settings
- Nine (9) foot power cord
- Machine washable cover
- Accurate, dependable thermostat for long product life
- Standard size 12"x15"
- Five (5) year limited warranty