- Augusta Medical Systems offers a 90 day “Buy Back” program for the Response II vacuum erection device.
- Simple manual operation with reliable results.
Our Response II Vacuum Therapy System is the simplest hand-activated vacuum therapy system offered in today's market. The "Ultra Ease" mechanism applies the same gentle pressure as the battery operated Response II. Available by prescription only, the Response II has been designed to provide effortless manual operation and can be operated with one finger. The Response II is designed to look as great as it works. The sleek in-line design matches the Response II, and the quality and workmanship is second to none. If you are looking for effortless manual operation, choose the Response II.
- Response II Negative Pressure Device
- Negative Pressure Chamber
- Primary Sizing Adapter
- Secondary Sizing Adapter
- 2 SureRelease Tension Systems
- 4 SureEase Tension Systems
- Tension System Loading Cone
- SomaTherapy-ED Lubricant
- Discreet Travel Case
- Patient Education and Training Guide
- Instructional Video Tape
Pro Comfort Medical, vacuum therapy products are covered by MEDICARE and many insurance companies. You may not have to pay the full retail cost of this unit depending upon your insurance coverage. Your Medicare eligibility may cover 80% of the amount due. The price in red represents your out of pocket expense with 80% coverage. Some deluxe components are not covered, but are included in the price. Pro Comfort Medical will handle your prescription and claim process as part of our customer service.
Registering this System activates:
1. Lifetime Warranty on the Major Components of the System
2. Eligibility to Our Buy Back Program
3. Access to Purchase Replacement Components
4. Access to Special Offers and Promotions.