- Augusta Medical Systems offers a 90 day “Buy Back” program for the Touch II vacuum erection device.
- Battery powered negative pressure device offers safe, reliable results with ease.
Our SomaTherapy-ED Touch II Vacuum Therapy System is simply the best battery operated vacuum therapy system on the market for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Available by prescription only, the Touch II has been engineered and ergonomically designed to provide you with effortless one touch activation. The Touch II Vacuum Therapy System applies a gentle amount of negative pressure, which you control, to create an erection that is suitable for sexual intercourse. If you are looking for the best in convenience, quality, and innovation the Touch II is for you.
- Touch II Negative Pressure Device
- Negative Pressure Chamber
- 2 AA Batteries
- Primary Sizing Adapter
- Secondary Sizing Adapter
- 6 Tension Systems
- Tension System Loading Cone
- SomaTherapy-ED Lubricant
- Discreet Travel Case
- Patient Education and Training Guide
- Instructional DVD
Pro Comfort Medical, vacuum therapy products are covered by MEDICARE and many insurance companies. You may not have to pay the full retail cost of this unit depending upon your insurance coverage. Your Medicare eligibility may cover 80% of the amount due. The price in red represents your out of pocket expense with 80% coverage. Some deluxe components are not covered, but are included in the price. Pro Comfort Medical will handle your prescription and claim process as part of our customer service.
Registering this System activates:
1. Lifetime Warranty on the Major Components of the System
2. Eligibility to Our Buy Back Program
3. Access to Purchase Replacement Components
4. Access to Special Offers and Promotions.